Dizmang Associates started using Social Media in early 2006! To put that in perspective, in early 2006, Facebook was still in a dorm.
A few days ago, I had the opportunity to interview Jessica and Paul on Skype. I dared not to cut any of it (well, maybe just few of my “umms…”) – fascinating stuff!
You won’t hear this stuff anywhere else – a true account on how Social Media engagement affected their Property Management business.
Here is what you’ll learn from this interview:
- How Jessica’s and Paul’s Blogging efforts landed them on top of Google
- Why making Social Connections Online brings business
- Video Blogging Matters
- How to use Twitter to get business
- Why you should run your website on WordPress
- Why Google doesn’t care about keywords
- Best way for Property Managers to get started with Social Media