Today, we want to introduce you to our plans for a webinar with Appfolio on February 11, 2014 and explain why you should join us as we talk about 5 Ways to Grow Your Property Management Business. As some of you may know, we do a lot of work researching and putting together our informational articles on how you can grow your property management business. We bring you new ideas and helpful advice on property management technology and marketing, and sometimes we introduce you to new services. We are always eager to share whatever we can get our hands on that we feel will be useful to you.
This webinar will combine a lot of the things we have learned over time and streamline them into the five things that really pop for us when it comes to helping property managers. Here is what you can expect:
First, we’ll talk a little bit about how much you should be willing to spend to get new property under management. We’ll ask you to think about what one contract is worth to you and how you measure the value of that asset. We’ll dig right into what you should spend and help you figure out why some property managers spend $3,000 to $5,000 per month on Google Adwords and some property managers spend nothing on that kind of advertising.
After our discussion of how much you should consider investing in growing your property management business, we’ll cover the 5 ways to grow your property management business in 2014:
1. Content Marketing. We’ll tell you how content marketing can help you reduce the client acquisition costs over time. We will go over how content really works, and why it’s so important that you do it.
2. Adwords, specifically Google Adwords. This topic will explain what you really get when you use Google Adwords, and how to use them properly so you’re getting the most for your money.
3. Facebook Marketing. This is something new and interesting. We will talk about how you can market your business on Facebook to landlords. It’s possible to target your specific audience, and we’ll tell you how.
4. Reputation. You knew I was going to say this. It’s very important and it’s not going to go anywhere. People are looking you up online, and we’re going to talk about how to be proactive in collecting good reviews.
5. Sales. Finally we’ll discuss the specific steps you need to take to close more business. This comes down to the sales landing page on your website and your own internal sales process. We will share a few simple tricks, give you some tips and share some advice to help you close more business this week, next week and the rest of 2014.